Book Title: Barron's AP English Literature and Composition, 7th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests (Barron's Ap English Literture and Composition)
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: George Ehrenhaft Ed.D.
Our AP English Literature and Composition guide will get students ready for the big test. In-depth preparation for the AP exam includes:
- Five full-length practice AP exams with all questions answered and explained
- Additional sample questions with answers covering poetry and prose fiction
- A review of test topics covering details test takers need to know about poetry, fiction, and drama
- Sample student essays with critiques of their strengths and weaknesses
- A detailed glossary defining 175 literary and rhetorical terms
- Updated guidelines for determining the final AP exam score
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online AP English Literature and Composition tests with all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.