Book Title: I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships
Publisher: Autumn Creek Press
Author: Michael S. Sorensen
What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?
- Mindful Relationship Habits: 25 Practices for Couples to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness, and Grow a Deeper Connection
- 4 Essential Keys to Effective Communication in Love, Life, Work--Anywhere!: Including the "12-Day Communication Challenge!"
- Love Is A Verb - 30 Days To Improving Your Relationship Communication: Learn How To Nurture A Deeper Love By Mastering The Art of Heart-To-Heart Relationship Communication
- Communication Miracles for Couples: Easy and Effective Tools to Create More Love and Less Conflict
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
- Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
- The Marriage Counseling Workbook: 8 Steps to a Strong and Lasting Relationship
- A guide on how to STOP ARGUING: Protect quality time, prevent bickering, preserve love, enjoy life.
- 201 Relationship Questions: The Couple's Guide to Building Trust and Emotional Intimacy
In this 3-hour, conversational read, you’ll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills—validation.
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
- Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
- Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
- Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
- Help others become open to your point of view
- Give advice and feedback that sticks
- Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don’t know how to “fix” the problem
- And much more
In short: this skill is powerful. Give the principles and practices in this book a chance and you’ll be amazed at the difference they can make.